Sunday, April 3, 2016

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that blog piece written in 2009 on Einstein’s being a Tambra was a spoof. It is a joke on the gullible readers.

The links given there are real, the story seems true but it is pure fiction.  In the beginning I thought anyone could see through my humour but later I found people believing what I had written. A Hungarian Jew even approached me to take the research further as he was searching for his roots!

I wanted to show somebody that one can say anything and publish anything and quote all kinds of evidence with no real core of truth.

Such specious arguments and fabricated truths are rife on the Internet and as they say, “Buyer Beware”!

Have a nice day.
Disclaimer
Please note that
blog piece written in 2009 on Einstein
s being a
Tambra was a spoof. It is a joke on the gullible readers.
The links given there are real, the story seems true but it is pure
fiction. In the beginning I thought anyone could see through my
humour but later I found people believing what I had written. A
Hungarian Jew even approached me to take the research further as
he was searching for his roots!
I wanted to show somebody that one can say anything and publ
ish
anything and quote all kinds of evidence with no real core o
f truth.
Such specious arguments and fabricated truths are rife on the
Internet and as they say,
Dz
Buyer Beware
dz
!
Have a nice day.